We are convinced that:
- Each individual has intrinsic worth.
- Class size should be low i.e average of twenty-five pupils/students per class.
- Each person is responsible for his or her choice and actions.
- All people have a responsibility to contribute positively to the society.
- Embracing diversity strengthens communities. Shared values are essential for the well being of our community.
- Quality education expands opportunities for the individual and contributes to the development of our world.
- Family is the primary influence on a child’s development.
- Education is a collaborative effort between family and school and enriched by the community.
- Learning is an essential, life-long endeavor. Knowledge has a shelf life while skills are forever.
- Achievement builds self-esteem, which leads to further achievement.
- Excellence is worth pursuing.
- Any teaching or administrative arrangements made that fall below the standards and care we would expect for our own children are not good enough for other people’s children.