The Mission Statement
OUR VISION : To be a school of choice.
CONCEPTUAL DEFINITION: We are passionate about the child.
OUR MISSION: To partner with parents to educate and inspire the pupils/students to reach their unique potential by providing a world class education that is inclusive of all skills required in an ever changing world. We will deploy the following strategies:
- Inculcate the fear of God in our pupils/students.
- The school will continue to offer quality, broad-based education programmes, including academics, arts and sports.
- We will always maintain a safe, secure and caring environment conducive to teaching and learning.
- All decisions will be made in the best interest of pupils/students.
- We will integrate technology appropriately to achieve our mission.
- We will always provide Professional Development that supports achieving our strategies.
- We will fully align our curriculum, integrating the Nigerian culture where appropriate, and develop assessments to measure pupils/students progress towards achievement of standards and benchmarks.
- We will identify the character attributes and behaviours we want pupils/students to demonstrate in their daily lives, and we will develop the means by which these attributes and behaviours will be embedded in school culture and instilled in pupils/students.
- We will facilitate the discovery, development and demonstration of pupils/students’ abilities, interests and aspirations, and develop the means to monitor pupils/students progress toward achieving their personal goals.
- We will develop a system to evaluate all programmes effectiveness, benefits and cost in support of core values.
Choosing a school is one of the most important decision you will ever make, and in making it, I know you will be as ambitious for your children as we are for them.
Ifako has so much to offer and I hope you will come and see for yourself. We are looking forward to welcoming you.