IFAKO INTERNATIONAL NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL
Admission/Registration Procedures/Requirements for New Intakes
1. Purchase our admission form for N4,000 (only cash payment will be accepted)
2. Submit the filled form with two (2) passport photographs,one (1) photocopy of Birth Certificate and Health Form.
3. Your child will take a written test for class placement between Mondays and Fridays (between 9:00am and 12:00noon).
4. Admission letter and other documents will be issued after the result of the test is out (same day).
5. Pay the school fees through POS at the school account section or cash at the bank (refer to the school fees bill for account and payment details).
Note: Only pupils from Nursery One (1) Classes are eligible to take the written test for class placement.
B. School Hours:
1. Pre-Nursery to terminal Classes: Monday – Friday
i. School Proper: 7:30am – 1:30pm
ii. Lesson: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
iii. After- School Class – 3:00pm – 5:59pm
Note: After-School Class are for pupils whose parents pick up late. Pupils will be transferred immediately to the school hostel at 6:00pm which will attract a fee of N1,500 (even for a minute). They will be properly cared for and fed.
2. Playgroup: Monday – Friday
i. School Proper: 7:30am to 4:00pm
ii. After- School Class: 4:00pm – 5:59pm
Note: Uniform is not compulsory for Playgroup.
i. 7:30am to 4:00pm
ii. 6:30am to 6:00pm
iii. 6:00am to 8:00pm
i. Payments for Crèche are done monthly
ii. Activities run through Mondays to Fridays (except on Public Holidays)
iii. Fee of N500.00 will be charged per hour after the agreed closing time
iv. 10% discount for parents who already have children in the school
For further enquiries, contact us through these numbers: 08174430484 / 07053269370.