Ifako International Schools have come a long way. Since we took off in 1974, our school has achieved several feats, our pupils/students have won several academic contests orgnized by various organizations, some of which are:
- 2015 – Ist position Bobo Foods Ltd, Art Competition
- 2015 – 1st position Science Olympiad (Elementary) Zone One, Lagos State.
- 2015 – Cash prize of N100,000 each was won by Adebowale Ademola and Adeyemo Abisola in a competition organized by WAMCO Plc.
Cash prize of N100,000 won by Awodola Winnie at the maiden edition of Sterling Bank Mathematics Genius Competition 2014.
2014 – 1st position in the 2014 maiden edition of NAPPS Quiz Competition (Lagos).
- 2014 – 1st position in i-Read Spelling Bee Competition.
- 2014 – 3rd position in MAN Mathematics in Lagos State.
- 2013 – 2nd position in MAN Mathematics in Lagos State.
2013 – 4th position National Mathematics Olympaid Competition (Asaba).
- 2010 – 1st runner-up & 2nd runner-up in the NNPC/Chevron Art National Award.
- 2010 – 1st, 2nd, & 3rd position in the Gessomate Art Competition.
- 2009 – 1st position junior category in the NNPC/Chevron Art National Award.
- 2008/2009 – Ivy League/Akofa Basketball Competition (male).
- 2007 – Lagos State Government Education District 1, Merit Award Winner as Best School in the National Competition Category.
- 2006 – 2nd position, Ivy League Basketball Competitions (male category).
- 2006 – 3rd position, Ivy League Basketball Competitions (female category).
- 2006 – winner, Fair Play Cup, Nestle-Milo National Secondary Schools Basketball Competitions.
- 2006 – Best Mother’s Day essay writing competition by De-United Foods Industries Limited.
- 2006 – 3rd position in Lagos State at the procter and Gamble Dancing Competition.
- 2006 – 1st, Science Quiz organized by the Ifako Ijiaye Local Government.
- 2006 – 3rd position, first Lagos State Ministry of Science Quiz Competition televised on LTV.
- 2006 – 1st position National JETS Competition.
- 2006 – The Primary School came 1st in the DN Meyer Painters Club Competition “Art&Craft” category.
- 2005 – The Primary School came 2nd & 3rd in the Combatrin Kids Club Talent Hunt, 53 schools participated.
- 2006 – 3rd best team in the Nation, representing Lagos State at the National Physics Quiz Competition held at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- 2006 – 1st position, best JETS – National JETS Competition held in Abuja.
- 2005 – Champion, Nestle-Milo National Basketball final playoff.
- 2005 – 2nd position Pan African Mathematics Olympiad.
- 2004 – 1st position JETS Day Quiz (Lagos State Ministry of Education).
- 2004 – Champion, Ivy League Basketball Competition (Junior category).
- 2003 – 2nd position, Inter-school Debate at the Bells Secondary School, Ogun State.
- 2003 – 1st position, Information Technology Competition at MITV, Alausa.
- 2002 – Ifeoma Kathryn Omeregie, a 1996 graduate of Ifako International Secondary School bagged the best student award in Lincoln University, United State. She graduated with a first class honours degree in Chemistry.
- 2002 – Winner, Lagos State best SSCE result in 1995.
- 2001 – 2nd position (best female JETS) Federal Ministry of Education and National Youth JETS.
- 2001 – 1st position, MAN Mathematics Olympiad, Lagos State Chapter (Junior and Secondary Senior Categories).
while looking forward to a future with greater landmarks. we remain committed to excellence and provide quality education to successive generations of students who pass through us.